Terms and conditions
General Site Usage
Welcome to RTB Demand.
This site is provided as a service and may be used for informational purposes only.
Since Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, please read them carefully.
- By using this site, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do
not use this site.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Unless otherwise indicated,
amendments will become effective immediately. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes
and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. For your
information, this page was last updated as of the date at the top of these terms and conditions.
- This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such
Linked Sites are not under RTB Demand’s control, and Rtbdemand is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or
materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
- This site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Rtbdemand does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any Advice,
Opinion, Statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the site, including any reliance on any shch Opinion, Advice, Statement, Memorandum, Or Information contained herein, shall be at your sole risk.
"The site is provided on an 'As is' and 'As available' basis."
Except as expressly provided herein Rtbdemand disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement.
Rtbdemand makes no warranty with respect to the results that may be obtained from this site, the products or services advertised or offered or merchants involved.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk; and
You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- You understand and agree that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Rtbdemand be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
special, punitive or consequential damages that result from the sue of, or the inability to use, any Rtbdemand site or materials or functions on any such site, even if we have
been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclution of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, our
liability in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by Law.
- This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly provided, nothing within the Site shall be construed as conferring
any license under our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, waiver, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing,
you acknowledge and agree that all content available through and used to operate the Site and its services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary
rights of Rtbdemand and its affiliates, licensors, and service providers. You agree not to:
Modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress (collectively “Trademarks”) or other intellectual property made available by us in connection with
Hold yourself out as in any way sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by us, or any of our affiliates or service providers.
Use any of the Trademarks or other content accessible through the Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which we have made it available to you.
Defame or disparage us, our Trademarks, or any aspect of the Site; and .
Adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site or any software or programs used in connection with it or its products and services. Links to
the Site without RTB Demand’s express written permission are strictly prohibited. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data mining of the Site or any of its content in any form
and by any method is expressly prohibited.
- By using the Site web sites you agree to indemnify Rtbdemand and affiliated entities (collectively “Indemnities”) and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses,
including (without limitation) attorney’s fees, arising from your use of the Site web sites, your use of the Products and Services, or your submission of ideas and/or related
materials to Rtbdemand or from any person’s use of any ID, membership or password you maintain with any portion of the Site, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you.
- Rtbdemand ® is the registered trademark of Rtbdemand.
- This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Rtbdemand, from its offices in New York. Rtbdemand makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or
available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site
from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- Choice of Law, Limitation of Actions, Severability, Non-Waiver and Merger. These Terms and Conditions will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New
York as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within New York between New York residents. You hereby consent to jurisdiction and venue
in the state and federal courts in New York County, New York for such purpose, waive the personal service of any process upon them and agree that service may be effected by
overnight mail (using a commercially recognized service) or by U.S. mail with delivery receipt to the address you provided to Rtbdemand) and agree that any claim against us must
be filed within one (1) year of the time such claim arises, regardless of any law to the contrary; otherwise your claim will be barred forever. If any provision of these Terms
and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the provision shall be removed (or interpreted, if possible, in a manner as to be enforceable), and the remaining provisions
shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect
to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and
agreement between us with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersede any other agreement, proposals and communications, written or oral, between RTB Demand’s
representatives and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, including any terms and conditions on any of customer’s documents or purchase orders.
- No Joint Venture, No Derogation of Rights. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Rtbdemand as a result
of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site. Our performance of these Terms and Conditions is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained
herein is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided
to or gathered by us with respect to such use.